Holidays 馃摳



Helloo! Today Im going to talk about my holiday. My favorite holiday is my trip to Puc贸n in feburary 2022.

Pucon is a little city located with a lake next to it in the Region of Araucan铆a.
I always remember the beautiful landscapes and his flora. There are many boats and yachts because the people usually go out a lot for a ride around the lake.

I traveled to pucon with my family and dog. We went to  many places and before Puc贸n we went to Valdivia, a beautiful colorful city. On that trip we wanted to see the entire south but by the short vacation time it was not possible.

The places that we visited were Park Ojos del Caburga. It's a very beautiful place, clean and full of vegetation, this park is very famous there, many people go to visit it with their pets, obviously with warnings to leave the place clean and taking care to not dirty the place, the park and the people are very impress that everything is clean. Another activity we did in Pucon was to taking a boat ride on the lake. The ride was very calm and the view of the Villarrica Volcano was very impressive.

See you soon!!

Comentarios

  1. I love Puc贸n!! And also its surroundings as Lican Ray and Villarrica. I love the south of Chile!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The south of Chile is so beautiful. I hope you enjoyed the trip

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I think Pucon is beautiful, I have always wanted to visit it

    ResponderEliminar
  4. the pictures you took are very beautiful, going to the south of Chile is a unique experience!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares