My dream job

Hello! Today I'm going to talk about my dream job. Actually I study Design and my tipe of desing is graphic.

In a future I would like to dedicate myself to brand design or visual identity. The brand desing it is the construction of the visuality and personality of a brand. But, I dont want to dedicate myself only to that. I would like to add to other types of graphic design such as Packaging design, Advertising design and Art and illustration design.

After graduating, I would like to work in a company where the salary is what a designer deserves. I think that the salary of a designer should be about 2 million a month (approximately) depends of work.

The graphic desing it is the career of my dreams, they always told me that it was for that career. In first of the secundary I chose to study graphic design. In that year I remmenber watch the movie "13 going on 30" and the protagonist is a graphic designer of a magazine. I love that movie and liked her job.

I can't wait to design for a company and see it on the streets.

See you soon!

(The photos are not mine)








Comentarios

  1. It is very nice that you have been inspired by a movie to increase your desire to be a graphic designer.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The graphic designer has a lot that different types to the jobs, I like that for the designer.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. The graphic designers are truly artists. They have a lot of imagination and creativity.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I saw that movie, too! I loved it. I didn't remember that the protagonist was a graphic designer.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I've also seen "13 going on 30", her work looked great

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares