Japan 馃尭

Hello! Today I Going to talk about the country I'd like to visit. When I was a child I have always wanted to visit Japan because I like the Anime and Manga so much. I have watched anime since 2015, for example: Sailor Moon, Detective Conan and Dragon Ball. I was interested from this moment and I started to investigate Japan and his culture.

The culture of japan It's so unique. The kimonos are colorful, The Tea ceremony, The architecture and the calligraphy are part of his culture. 

They are many places that I will like to visit as: The prefecture of kanagawa, Universal Studios, Osaka, Tokyo, Kyoto, Himeji Castle, Akihabara and Huis Ten Bosch park so I will need time and money for the memories and the tickets of the different places.

The landscapes are so beautiful. Monte Fuji reminds me the Volcano Villarica and the castles are majestic and imposing. I hope someday I can have the possibility to visit this beautiful country.

See you soon!



Comentarios

  1. I would love to visit Japan with my sister one day too. We both enjoy watching anime and like you said there's so many things to do, to learn and to eat.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think that Japan is like another world. Its culture is so different from what we know.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi! I agree with you that Japan's culture is very unique. In this country, ancient culture coexists with many technological advances. It's very interesting!

    ResponderEliminar

  4. Ingl茅s
    No doubt Japan has an incredible culture, I hope someday visit this country!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares