Programmes in the study

(The image it is not mine)

Hi! Today I'm going to talk about the programme in the study. In my case, the transition to the school for the university it was hard, In the school I didn't have a program or schedule to study in my home, so I create one, I the case of the university I had to change this program because Its so different, I the university you need a special programme to leverage the time to study.

In the design career the classes last until 6 p.m. so you need to run home to start studying or do some work. They now have no time to relax and in November, it's the worst. The section of the career ends this month, so a lot of work accumulates.

You literally need to create a study schedule for each day, since jobs require different production times. 

Furthermore, the subjects that this career has are 6 to 7, so it is very hard throughout the year. They continue approximately until the 4th year of the degree, from there they focus more on work practices. 

The first year is very difficult, but as time passes, you get a little more used to it and you organize yourself to be able to develop projects and study.

See you soon!


Comentarios

  1. I think the same thing, over time, one gets used to the rhythm of the artistic career.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares